An SEO company relies mainly on the internet to do the work for them, so it goes without saying that computers and a reliable and fast internet connection is needed to start an SEO firm. While these are obvious choices, you have to get special software packages for your firm that will organize and streamline your operations efficiently. Based on the services your SEO business would offer to clients, here is a list of software you could use:
1. WebCEO: Used for On-page analysis.
2. Google Analytics: This is the most important part of your company. Without analytics, you cannot track the progress of your marketing campaigns and cannot gain valuable insights to optimize your marketing efforts.
3. Advanced Web Ranking: This is used for reports on web ranking.
4. SEOMoz: These are tools used for crawling issues and links.
5. Basecamp: Basecamp allows for effective communication with customers as well as excellent project management.
6. MajesticSEO: Link analysis and reports.
Keeping these tools at hand will ensure that you are always one step ahead when it comes to fulfilling the wishes of your clients.